Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Whatever Whenever Wednesday

Well, it's wednesday and we survived christmas. I am glad it's over because preparing for christmas can be quite stressful and having family here can make it even more stressful with the yearly family drama. My folks have been up here since saturday and last night there was alot of family drama but oh well its done and over with. I love my folks but they can really stress me out from time to time. Do you ever go through that? Anyway, the kids had a great christmas, they got alot of stuff from santa and of course had us all up at 6 am to play with their presents so we were all quite exhausted by the time bedtime hit last night. I can't believe the year is almost over it went by quickly and this has been a pretty big year for us with john getting out of the army and moving and starting all over again.

2 comments:

  1. I hear you on the drama and think in every family and every holiday there always has to be some. But just so happy that for the most part the day went off without a hitch and actually a bit sad that it is over now. Oh well, here's to the New Year, I suppose!! Glad you had a wonderful Christmas though :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am actually glad it's over lol enough stress just ready to relx and enjoy new years haha

    ReplyDelete

Wow thanks for visiting my blog i hope you enjoyed reading it. I love all comments and suggestions so i will try to reply to each and every one of them. have a great day