Thursday, December 20, 2012

Thursday Mommy Brain Mixer

Photobucket
Good thursday morning!!! Been a long week and i am definitely ready for the weekend. Today is thursday mommy brain mixer in which i just say what is on my mind pretty much. Right now just still trying to wake up so you better buckle in because when i have not had my morning caffeine you never know what you are going to get. This weekend is the weekend before christmas and I still have alot of stuff to get done. Like i said in an earlier post I am the last minute crazy lady in the store on christmas eve before it closes getting everything done that's just me i guess. I have had some whiny kids this morning which should make for an interesting weekend, i hope they are planning to straighten up before our relatives get here tomorrow and saturday. Speaking of relatives i love having them don't get me wrong but after a couple of days with them i begin to feel like i need to pull my hair out lol!!! My mother likes to make her comments and criticizms and it just drives me nuts then my father in law comes up and takes my husband off to the side and says things to him that he could do to improve and it just gets rediculous. Bored yet or ready to run screaming lol!!! Yeah well i told you with me not having caffeine you never know what to expect ha-ha!!! Anyway, i do love our families but gee wiz only so much crap a person can deal with at a time right!!! Do you have any holiday plans? I would love to hear about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wow thanks for visiting my blog i hope you enjoyed reading it. I love all comments and suggestions so i will try to reply to each and every one of them. have a great day