Monday, December 17, 2012

Inspire Me Monday

:
Today is inspire me monday and trying to think of what really inspires me and I would have to say that my children are my inspirations. When i look at my kids i am inspired to do so many things but my kids inspire me to be a much better person in all. I am who i am because of them and i do what i have to do to make sure they are taken care of and so they know that I love them. I never knew how much i could love anyone or anything until my kids were born when i look at them I just feel like i can do anything so that is why i say they inspire me.

2 comments:

  1. Children are a great inspiration. Great blog. I'm your newest follower....

    ReplyDelete

Wow thanks for visiting my blog i hope you enjoyed reading it. I love all comments and suggestions so i will try to reply to each and every one of them. have a great day