Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Confessions of a Crazy Lady

Good Morning, hope all is well this morning. Let me say 6 comes way too early and I am now up getting the kids dressed and ready for the bus. Once I get them off to school i plan to lay down for a while until it's time to get my husband off to work and my youngest wakes up. This cold weather makes me not wanna get out bed in the morning and by the time christmas arrives it's only going to get colder which should be quite interesting since we are not used to it getting so cold. Speaking of christmas it's only a week away and I still have yet to finish my christmas shopping. Yeah that is right I am going to be one of those last minute people in the store as i am pretty much every year. I keep telling myself i am going to get ahead of it but that usually never happens. Anywhoo, I refer to myself as the crazy lady because with 4 kids, a husband and a dog sometimes i just feel like i wanna pull every strand of hair out of my head. You can see me and the family coming up the road or walking around a store and we look like the brady bunch minus 2 kids and we are either pulling along a child, chasing after a child or lord knows what else. I do have to say though for pretty much my kids are well behaved. When I say that i don't mean they are perfect little angels because they do have the invisible horns lol but when we are out they do what they are told and they stay together. Some people i just want to punch in the nose because they always say oh my kid never misbehaves they are little angels YEAH RIGHT!!! Seriously, who wants a kid that is perfect its perfectly normal for kids to misbehave once in a while as long as they know right from wrong that is all that matters. Ok i am seriously rambling this morning, must be the cold weather cause i am freaking cold lol!!! I hope my husband doesn't take forever and two years getting out the door this morning. I love him to death but he is slow as a snail you just want to push him to get him moving sometimes. Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I have a son who is a putz too...the complete opposite of me!! I have to prepare myself mentally when I want to get somewhere on time...
    Merry Christmas...somehow it all gets done.
    I am your newest follower from bloggy moms..pls follow back if you can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol thank you yeah its been kind of a rough year with myhusband getting out of the military and moving and all but i figure i will eventually get it together lol i would love to follow you back

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your day went well with getting everyone out the door!! Good luck with the Christmas shopping, I'll be there too along with you for the last minute stuff.

    Newest follower from 1000+ Followers on Bloggy Moms

    http://whybecauseimthemommy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi there and welcome. Yeah pretty much just been cold too cold to want to do anything lol but got everyone out the door without a hitch thank goodness lol

    ReplyDelete

Wow thanks for visiting my blog i hope you enjoyed reading it. I love all comments and suggestions so i will try to reply to each and every one of them. have a great day