Friday, December 21, 2012

Family Time

Well, it's friday evening and the family is gathered in the living room cuddling on the couch under blankets and watching a movie. I love having family time and snuggling with the kids. To me family time is the most important thing a family can do especially when your kids are little. I want my kids to grow up and look back knowing we spent alot of quality time with them. Most kids these days don't get that, most kids these days have ipads, ipods, phones and game systems and you never see them. When i was growing up we didnt have that, i would stay outside and play from morning til night. My kids don't have all those things not that i don't wish i could get it for them but i want them to appreciate all the family time together doing things we did when i was growing up. It's important to spend time with the kids because one day you will turn around and they will be all grown up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wow thanks for visiting my blog i hope you enjoyed reading it. I love all comments and suggestions so i will try to reply to each and every one of them. have a great day