Monday, December 17, 2012

Sick hubby equals big pain in my ass...

Ok i love my husband to death he is a really good man with a great sense of humor and well to me he has good looks to go with the package too but lordy mercy when he gets sick he becomes a royal pain in the ass.  I love him to death i really do but having to deal with 4 grumpy and whiny kids on a daily basis is enough for one person but when he gets sick he gets whiny, grumpy and very intolerable all in one and that drives me nuts.  Anyway, he has been sick with a cold for the past few days and all he has done was whine, try to pick a fight with me and lord knows what else.  By the time this weekend was over he was sleeping on the couch because i had just had enough.  Now my husband rarely gets sick but when he does he goes all the way.  I don't mean to complain about him but there is only so much crap in a day i can put up with especially with this cold and rainy weather and christmas is coming up.  I notice lately with people the closer the holidays are the grumpier people get but that is besides the point.  I think the next time I get sick i am going to give him a little taste of his own medicine so he can see what he puts me through but god help me if i get sick according to him the world is going to come to an end must be a man thing.  I do love him though he has such good qualities about him except for when it comes to being sick.  

1 comment:

  1. Hi I started following you today. I found you from MBC, I can’t stand when my husband gets sick, he drives me crazy. Please follow me back and leave a comment at http://www.atmycounter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Wow thanks for visiting my blog i hope you enjoyed reading it. I love all comments and suggestions so i will try to reply to each and every one of them. have a great day