Monday, December 17, 2012

What is this world coming to.???

Well, it's monday and once again we have managed to get through yet another weekend.  It was a pretty good weekend even though it was cold and rainy but guess that's what we get during the winter time right.  I am still in shock over the horrible shooting at the elementary school in connecticut last week. Those children were so young and unable to defend themselves and it breaks my heart because my son thomas is that age.  I worry about my kids going to school and it's sad because kids are supposed to feel safe when they are at school but sadly these days are not like they were when I was growing up.  I can remember going to school and walking to school and back home but these days you are afraid for your kids to even walk out into their own yard fearing what someone is going to do.  I mean really what is this world coming to when crazy people go into schools and start shooting innocent children and you have sex offenders killing kids its just making me sick to my stomach.   I want this world to be a better place for my kids to live in

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wow thanks for visiting my blog i hope you enjoyed reading it. I love all comments and suggestions so i will try to reply to each and every one of them. have a great day