Friday, December 21, 2012

Five Question Friday

Good morning and happy friday!!! Well, it's december 21st and we are still alive so i guess the mayans were wrong about the world ending. That is rediculous i can't believe people were really making a big deal about that. I mean seems like everything out there we all seem to fall for. Anyway, today is five question friday where i am going to ask and answer five random questions and feel free to answer these questions yourself just so we can kind of get to know each other better. 1. Where are you from? I am from guntown mississippi 2. What is the name of your blog? Welcome to my crazy life 3. Do you have any hobbies? My hobby is digital scrapbooking and blogging its so relaxing. 4. Do you have children? If so names and ages? Taylor (10), wayne 9, thomas 7 and rachael 5 5. What are your plans for christmas? spending it with family Ok those are my 5 questions and answers, i would love to see you comment with answers to my questions just a fun way for us to get to know each other. Got the husband out of the house i guess i should get off here and clean up before the family invades tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wow thanks for visiting my blog i hope you enjoyed reading it. I love all comments and suggestions so i will try to reply to each and every one of them. have a great day