Saturday, December 22, 2012

Saturdays Top 5 Laughs

”Photobucket” Well, its saturday and way too early to be up but that is ok because i have alot to get done today which is why this post is earlier than i normally would. Today is saturdays top 5 laughs. There are alot of things my family does and says to make me laugh but these are the top 5 laughs they have given me lately. 1. Thomas woke up this morning with his stuff animal and said ok snowboy this is a suicide mission lol!!! He's all big into the army and all the stuff that goes along with it. 2. Rachael our 5yr old, growls at her brothers and tells them to get out of her room. 3. My husband is sleeping on a mattress with our boys and rolls off on the floor making a really loud thud which i couldn't help but laugh my butt off. 4. Taylor and Thomas were making a comedy hour website. Their videos are hilarious 5. I burned the biscuits yep. Those are the funny moments in my house at the moments what were the top five funny moments at your house?

1 comment:

  1. I burn biscuits all the time :) I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Wow thanks for visiting my blog i hope you enjoyed reading it. I love all comments and suggestions so i will try to reply to each and every one of them. have a great day