Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Whatever, Whenever Wednesday

Well, it's wednesday and the week is half over. The week seems like it's going by pretty fast and before we know it the weekend will be over. This weekend is the weekend before christmas so many people will be traveling for the holiday so will make for a busy weekend of travelers which makes me really glad i won't be flying or on the road. My folks will be coming up this weekend to spend christmas with us which will be nice and the kids are really excited about it. Now I love having my parents here don't get me wrong but my mother can really drive a person to pull their hair out at times. She comments and criticizes and can make you crazy but i do love her. Right now just getting the kids ready for the bus, then i am going back to sleep for a while. My husband has been keeping me up at night the last few nights and i just need to get more sleep. I have to give him credit though he gets on the couch so i can get a good night of sleep which is quite thoughtful of him so i can't really complain. Since the parents are invading this weekend, today i got to get all my laundry done and the house clean. Still trying to figure out what i am going to fix to eat while they are down so i am going through a few food blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wow thanks for visiting my blog i hope you enjoyed reading it. I love all comments and suggestions so i will try to reply to each and every one of them. have a great day